It’s strictly prohibited in video chat to:
- Be naked or semi-naked in front of the camera;
- Show your genitals;
- Touch your genitals even through clothes;
- Show your underwear;
- Use obscenities or other language offensive to your chat partner;
- Switch off your webcam or point it away from your face.
Rule-breakers will be banned for 24 hours. Please note: your camera must show your face and clothed body.
These rules do not apply in the case of private chats with users who have accepted your friend request, and are in your friends list.
Chat advice for men, from a woman...
If you want to have a long, enjoyable chat with a woman, she won’t want to see your naked body and hear “Show me your pussy”. That’ll just make her block and report you.
As women, we judge you on what you wear, how you behave, and how funny, generous and cool you are. So be cool.
And if you have been banned, take a deep breath and bear a few things in mind for next time...
- Dress nicely - it can just be a t-shirt, but maybe clean and tasteful;
- Brush your hair - bed-head is great, but only when we ruffle it ourselves;
- Wear a nice aftershave – you might be surprised, but even over the internet we can tell when you smell nice ;)
- Smile to yourself, and like yourself - we love self-confident men;
- And that’s it, off you go – to conquer women’s hearts.
After all, who could resist a man like you…?